Sunday, October 4, 2015

Virginia's View Challenge

My friend Virginia Lu hosts an amazing inspiration challenge called Virginia's View. Each month, she chooses a different theme. This month's theme is COLOR!

It's all about using color in your cards. That's not hard for me. I love colors. Virgina loves them, too. Check out this inspiration photo she posted. Do you see all those adult coloring books?

Those books are what me gave the idea for my card. I thought "Hey, why not create my own adult coloring page with stamps?" So that's what I did.

This card wore lots of masks, and despite it being October, I'm not referring to Halloween. Do you see how some flowers are in the forefront while others are in the background? I used the masking techniqe to create that effect.

After all my images were stamped, I removed the masks and started coloring. Using Copic markers, I carefully colored each flower and leaf. I then added some bling to the centers and finished it off with the sentiment.

All stamps are from three different Altenew sets, including Hennah Elements, Striped Florals and the sentiment is from Label Love. All the bling is from Eyelet Outlet.

Thanks for visiting. I hope you have a "colorful" day!


5 comments :

Virginia L. said...

Your coloring is amazing, Annette! I applaud you for choosing the right kind of stamp set and color them superbly! The shades and depth are stunning! Congrats on the feature over Virginia's View Facebook page! Yay!

Sue McRae said...

What a feast for the eyes first thing Monday morning! Your vivid colours made me smile big time!

Miriam Prantner said...

Wow! This is a stunner! FANTASTIC!!!

Leni said...

What a beauty! Gorgeous coloring!

Alyssa S said...

This is amazing!! Totally inspired to pull this set out! Gorgeous!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...