Thursday, October 8, 2015

Inspired by Fall

October is my all time favorite month of all! The food is amazing. (Hello apple pie and pumpkin spice lattes!) The leaves are just gorgeous, and the weather is much more comfortable. Oh, yeah, and it's my birthday. Hee hee.

Anyway, I am always inspired by the fall foliage, which peaks in mid October where I live. I love the deep, rich hues. My card below is a tribute to beautiful color palette brought on by autumn in October.

Using the leaves from the Altenew Lacy Scrolls stamp set, I randomly stamped them on Neenah 110 lb. card stock in autumn colors. The sentiment is from the Label Love set also by Altenew. I mounted that onto a piece of cardstock that I ran through my Cuttlbug with a wood grain embossing folder. I like the added texture and I felt the wood went well with the leaves (because, you know, they both come from trees.)

Thanks for visiting and enjoy the inspiration brought on by fall!

2 comments :

Suchi said...

Hi Annette, your cad is super cool..love the fall colors and the design! :)
Suchi xx

Ashwini Rao said...

Its so so beautiful!! Love those beautiful pops of colors!! Lovely!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...