Wednesday, October 22, 2014

Moxie Fab World Challenge

I do enjoy the Moxie Fab World challenges. The one I'm participating in today is a challenge celebrating World Card Making Day. Below is a photo of a chromatic bamboo wall clock. I created a card using this piece as my inspiration.



 
Here is the card. Because the holidays are just around the corner, I "Christmas-ized" it by using Christmas trees instead of diamonds. (Yes, I just invented a new word.) 
 
 
The stamp and die are from the new Paper Sweeties set called Trim the Tree. I stamped the trees with Versamark and embossed them with Stampendous gold embossing powder. I arranged the trees in a circle to mimic the clock and adhered Thickers to create the word Joy. That's it.
 
Enjoy!
 


No comments :

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...