Friday, August 22, 2014

Case This Sketch #89

Now that my kiddos are both in school all day, I have a little more time to play, which means I will be able to enter challenges and submit to magazines - both of which I've been wanting to do more often. I don't know how these talented designers with young kids have the time to design, play in challenges and submit work for publication. I'm impressed and, admittedly, a little envious.

Today's card is for the CAS(E) This Sketch challenge.


Products
Stamps and dies - Paper Sweeties
Ink - Stampin' Up!
Markers - Copic
Accessories - Eyelet Outlet, Paper Sweeties
Paper - Simple Stories


2 comments :

Nora Noll said...

What pretty colors you used on this!! I love all the layering!!

Leigh Penner said...

So pretty! Super sweet take on the sketch!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...