Tuesday, January 1, 2013

New Year, New Adventure!

Happy New Year!!! Let's hope that 2013 brings us a lot of luck! So far, the year is starting off with a new adventure and I hope I can "rise" to the occasion!

I am thrilled to announce that I will be designing for A Jillian Vance Design. Never heard of them? Well, you should check them out b/c they have super cute stamps, matching dies by Spellbinders (some of them very unique and one-of-a-kind), high quality products and superior customer service. Oh, and one more thing. Jillian Vance, the owner, is 13. She started the company two years ago with the help of her parents, both of whom are savvy business owners. Don't let her age fool you. She's got a gift. Go on, see for yourself by clicking here. (Well, read my post first, then go check it out.)


 To honor this momentous occasion, I made a surprise pop-up card using AJVD stamps (of course). The cute balloon is from the set Whimsical Journey and the sentiment is from Mini Whimsical Balloons.  This card may look a little familiar to some of you. I made a similar card a couple years ago. Have you ever made something and thought "If I ever do this again, I would change this and do that, blah, blah, blah ..." Well, that's what I did. I guess you can say it's like starting over fresh, kind of like when you ring in a New Year, right!?!


Now, go ahead and check out A Jillian Vance. You will be pleasantly surprised.


2 comments :

dawnmercedes said...

Oh wow. You are such an asset with your creativity. Ty for introducing me to the company. They have such clever sets.

Jingle said...

Congratulations on the new gig! Very cute!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...