Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Mini Cards

I have some cute little mini cards to share with you today. I plan to sneak them in my son's lunch box as a little surprise pick me up. He packs only once every two weeks - on the day they serve hamburgers! Can you believe it!? A kid who doesn't like a good burger. Gotta love him, though!

Before I share the cards, I want to invite you all to a blog hop I'm hosting called The Contenders. Anyone who submitted a project to the latest Paper Crafts Magazine call and didn't get an acceptance email is welcomed and encouraged to participate! I will have a post on my blog on Thursday at 8 am. with an Inlinkz tool. Just link the post to your actual project. You have until Sunday evening to link up! Let's inspire and encourage each other!! 

And now for the mini cards:


 The cards measure 2 3/4 x 3 1/2. They're just the perfect size for a lunch box. I am entering these pint-sized cuties in the Moxie Fab World Itty Bitty Card Challenge. The challenge doesn't end until Feb. 4, so if these cards inspire you to make some, feel free to enter the challenge, too!

 
I used the following sets from A. Jillian Vance Design:



2 comments :

Annette Allen said...

wow these are so fun...loving all the washi tape and fun bright colors... congrats on winning the first Pinspired Challenge..you go girl..

Paper Crafts & Scrapbooking Editor said...

Hey Annette! Thanks for linking this up to the Make an Itty Bitty Card Challenge in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...