Friday, March 9, 2012

Liebster Award

Hi Everyone! I am the recipient of my first ever blog award. My blogging buddy Melisa Alzhammar gave me the "Liebster Award".  Thank you, Melisa, for giving me this award! You're awesome!

Here is a little information on the award:  "Liebster" is German for "Dearest".  The award is a "Share the love arrangement", given to inspirational bloggers with less than 200 followers. 
Here's the to do list for any of the Liebster Blog Award recipients. 
1. Thank your Liebster Blog Award presenter on your blog. 
2. Link back to the blogger who presented you the award.
3. Copy and paste the award on your blog. 
4. Present the Liebster Blog Award to 5 bloggers with less than 200 followers. 
5. Let them know they have been chosen by leaving a comment on their blog. 
Here are my 5 choices with less than 200 followers. 
Please visit them and leave them some love. 
 





2 comments :

Bunny Vance said...

Thanks Annette! What a compliment!!!
Bunny

Jocelyn Olson said...

Awwww...thanks *so* much, Annette! That means so much to me, and I'm honored. You're such a fabulous card maker and a great blogger (and blogger friend)!! *hugs*

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...