Sunday, January 1, 2012

January Issue of Scrapstreet

I hope you all had a safe and happy evening ringing in the New Year. May 2012 be prosperous and full of blessings!! Today not only marks the beginning of a new year, but it's also the release of the  January issue of Scrapstreet Magazine. I thought I'd tempt you with a sneak peek of one of the projects in the issue, which you can find here.








You're the Cream in My Coffee by Michelle McClung


Isn't Michelle's card just the cutest!?! If one of your New Year's resolutions is to get one of your projects published, check out the current calls list and submit your creations for the next issue!

3 comments :

Angi Barrs said...

I will have to check out this issue. Adorable card. Happy New Year!

Annette Allen said...

Super cute card...

Connie Mercer said...

what a cutie!!!love the card!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...