Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Have Fun and Get Published!

Hello my crafty friends!! I know most of you are working on Halloween projects and you are probably gearing up for Christmas, too. I'm also working on projects for those two occasions, but as a magazine writer, I have to think way ahead - beyond Christmas and waaaay beyond Halloween. I'm thinking about January. Yep. January. I am working on an article for the January issue about thank you cards, specifically winter-themed thank you cards. I am seeking talented cardmakers to submit winter themed-thank you cards. Here is the call:

Thank You Snow Much
 January is National Thank You Month. Now that all the holiday hubbub is over, it’s the perfect time to show your gratitude. Perhaps you want to send thank you cards for Christmas gifts, or show someone your appreciation for helping you during a difficult time. Show us your winter-themed
thank you cards. 


Deadline is midnight October 30th

Please send a separate email for each submission
you would like to have considered for publication.

Please keep the image size around 600 x 600 pixels.

Please send your work to submissions@scrapstreet.com
Be Creative and Have Fun!!

No comments :

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...