Sunday, August 7, 2011

A Botanical Collage

Well, now that I'm back, I'm playing catch up! This is my second post and I plan to post one more card after this! Told ya' I was refreshed and inspired! Hee hee.

This card is for the the Moxie Fab World challenge Fanatical about Botanicals. Cath comes up with the neatest ideas. This one is to make a card using any kind of botanical image. More than 200 excellent card crafters are participating in this challenge. It's a long shot, but the point is to have fun, right? My card features flowers and a vegetable! Yep, I squeezed in two botanical images. What could be more fun than making a card with gorgeous botanicals!?!

How about making one inspired by Papercrafts Go To Gal Betsy Veldman!?! I received the latest copy of Papercrafts Magazine and saw her gorgeous collage card. I love her work. Her collage card served as the inspiration for this card.



Here is the card:


Recipe:

Cardstock - Stampin' Up, Echo Park
Flower sticker - Echo Park
Stamps - Clear Dollar Stamps, TPC Studio
Ink - Memento, Copic Markers
Embellies - Button, twine, gems

5 comments :

Stella said...

This is jaw dropping gorgeous. My oh my you did a terrific job. You should frame this beauty; I could look at something stunning as this the whole day!

Els said...

Oh! Love it! What a fabulous collage card!

Chunyuan said...

It is gorgeous card. Love the collage idea.

Jocelyn Olson said...

Fantastic collage card! It looks huge...is it? I especially love the flower on the left over the patterned paper--it's so pretty.

Paper Crafts & Scrapbooking Editor said...

Hey Annette! Thanks for linking this up to the Fanatical About Botanical challenge in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...