Monday, January 24, 2011

Howza 'bout a kiss?


Today's card is inspired by Emily Leiphart (a.k.a. artsy-em on Splitcoast). She has some really cute cards with adorable monsters on them. I chose this card as my inspiration. I found the image on the computer. It's actually a coloring page. I converted it to a .jpg, loaded it in my Silhouette digital cutting machine, printed it and then cut it. Afterward, I colored her with Prismacolor colored pencils and blended with Gamsol oil. Isn't she just lovely?!? Ha ha ha! I created the sentiment on my computer and printed it on kraft cardstock. Mine has a Valentine's Day flare. I think this is one of my favorites.

1 comment :

Anne Marie Hile said...

Oh my goodness this little gal made me smile! I can't decide whether it's cute or scary...haha!! The sentiment is perfect as are those tiny heart accents. :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...